Sunday, December 21, 2008

Honestly.


Current mood: discontent

Honestly, I don't know if I'll ever be the girl I want to be. The one with the sweet, kind laugh who encourages you through the worst of times. The one whose frame is fragile, yet, soul is strong. For I am always right, even when I'm wrong.

I don't know if i'll be the one to listen and soothe, comfort and caress like a mother to a newborn. I don't know if I can be that girl. Perfect without having to be told how.

I'm not in a place where I am able to even express the inner workings of me. But I know it must be bad. He left because of it. And I see it in you, now, too. I am not strong. I am not any of those things that make up that woman I wish to be. I am sad, lonely, and pathetic in my search for what is right in front of me, but you see, I'll never be able to find it, unless its on my own.

No comments: