Sunday, August 24, 2008

surgery.

Update
Current mood: contemplative

I figured I'd do another update since my surgery is fast approaching. I have a lot of changes going on in my life and I guess my surgery is the biggest one. I will be going to Sutter on Monday, June 9th for my procedure which will finally allow me to stop taking the heart medication that has made me gain weight; decrease my anxiety which the doctors are thinking the SVT could be a HUGE contributer to my anxiety this whole time; and most of all be able to get on with my life!!!!

I'm really nervous about the procedure which is totally normal, especially because this is my heart, but my Dad and Step Mom and Sister will be there to support me. I figure the rest is up to God and I need to have faith that this is going to make me healthier and happier in the long run.

As for work, I am not working right now. In fact, Im going back to Beauty School to finish up and get my Cosmetologist License. I will be starting at Redwood Empire Beauty College either in the August or September class. From there I should finish within about 8 months.

As for my living situation, I am going to be moving back home with my mom while i'm in school. School will be 30 hours a week, plus 15 hours of homework, which really doesnt leave me time for work after I figure in family/kid time.

Other than that, things are going okay. I guess all there is left to say is "Life is happening and I'm along for the ride".

No comments: